Unique Experience and Knowledge to Handle All Your Real Estate NeedsHOAsReal EstateReal Estate BrokersREITs
Antonelli Kantor Rivera provides strategic guidance to its clients on a broad range of Real Estate matters throughout New Jersey. Our Attorneys have experience representing REITs, brokers, lenders, developers, property managers, HOAs, and virtually all other aspects of real estate.
We will bring a unique perspective and results-oriented approach to your case. We will use our understanding of varied marketplaces, range of industry contacts and depth of experience to find a cost-effective approach to your case.
We handle all types of real estate law issues including:
- Commercial real estate issues
- Residential disputes, including homeowners association issues
- Industrial real estate issues
- Local zoning and land use disputes
- Architectural preservation
- Land use planning, entitlement, financial considerations
- Eminent domain
- Landlord and tenant issues, including CAM disputes and calculations
- Property management
Additionally, our experience and ability to handle both transactional and litigation issues provide a strong basis for resolving actions in an advantageous, cost-effective manner. Our lawyers are also well-versed in mediation and arbitration, and we are often able to see a case through to a successful conclusion prior to trial. This saves you time and money.
Our lawyers also own and manage commercial real estate, so they understand the balance between an aggressive defense and the costs of such litigation.